31. Vaidyanathan, R, T Yeo, C T Lim, "Microfluidics for cell sorting and single cell analysis from whole blood", in Microfluidics in Cell Biology: Microfluidics for Multicellular Systems, Methods in Cell Biology, vol. 147, pp. 152-173, 2018.
30. Yeo, J C, C T Lim, "Wearable Sensors for Upper Limb Monitoring”, in Medicine and Health Care, ed. R.K.Y. Tong, pp. 113-134, 2018.
29. Xi, W, S Sonam, C T Lim, B Ladoux, "Tubular microscaffolds for studying collective cell migration”, in Methods in Cell Biology, vol. 146, pp. 3-21, 2018.
29. Tan, S J, T Yeo, S A Sukhatme, S L Kong, W T Lim, C T Lim, "Personalized Treatment Through Detection and Monitoring of Genetic Aberrations in Single Circulating Tumor Cells”, in Isolation and Molecular Characterization of Circulating Tumor Cells, Springer International Publishing, pp. 255–273, 2017.
28. Khoo, B L, P K Chaudhuri, C T Lim, M E Warkiani, “Advancing Techniques and Insights in Circulating Tumor Cell (CTC) Research”, in Ex Vivo Engineering of the Tumor Microenvironment, Eds. A R Aref, D Barbie, Humana Press, pp. 71-94, 2016.
27. Hirata, H, M Gupta, S R K Vedula, C T Lim, B Ladoux, M Sokabe, Quantifying Tensile Force and ERK Phosphorylation on Actin Stress Fibers, in Methods Mol Biol, vol. 1487, Humana Press, Springer Science+Business Media, New York, pp. 223-234, 2017.
26. Hirata, H, M Sokabe, C T Lim, Molecular Mechanisms Underlying the Force-Dependent Regulation of Actin-to-ECM Linkage at the Focal Adhesions, in Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science: Mechanotransduction, vol. 126, Academic Press, Boston, pp. 135-156, 2014.
25. Tan, E P S, C T Lim, Biomaterials: Mechanical Characterization, in Dekker Encyclopedia of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 3rd Edition, CRC Press, New York, pp. 307-316, 2014.
24. Tan, E P S, M H Nai, C T Lim, Structure and Mechanical Properties of Electrospun Nanofibers and Nanocomposites, in Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering: The Scaffold, 2nd Edition, CRC Press, USA, pp. 255-284, 2014.
23. Lee, W C, A A S Bhagat, C T Lim, High-Throughput Synchronization of Mammalian Cell Cultures by Spiral Microfluidics, in Methods in Molecular Biology - Animal Cell Biotechnology, Humana Press, Springer Science+Business Media, Germany, vol. 1104, pp. 3-13, 2014.
22. Bhagat, A A S, C T Lim, Microfluidic Technologies, in Minimal Residual Disease and Circulating Tumor Cells in Breast Cancer, Series on Recent Results in Cancer Research, vol. 195, pp. 59-67, 2012.
21. Majid, E W, C T Lim, Microfluidic Platforms for Human Disease Cell Mechanics Studies, in Materiomics: Multiscale Mechanics of Biological Materials and Structures, Springer, Vienna, Austria, pp. 107-119, 2013.
20. Leong, MC, S R K Vedula, C T Lim, Microfabricated Technologies for Cell Mechanics Studies, in Nano and Cell Mechanics: Fundamentals and Frontiers, John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Chichester, UK, pp. 293-312, 2013.
19. Li, A, L Renia, C T Lim, B Russell, Atomic Force Microscopy of Plasmodium-Infected Red Blood Cells: Detecting and Localizing Single Molecular Recognition Events, in Methods in Molecular Biology - Malaria Methods and Protocol, Humana Press, Springer Science+Business Media, USA, vol. 293, pp. 299-305, 2012.
18. Russell, B, A Li, C T Lim, Atomic Force Microscopy as a Nanotool to Investigate Malaria-Infected Erythrocytes, in Bionanotechnology II: Global Prospects, CRC Press, pp. 287-295, 2011.
17. Vedula, S R K, T S Lim, W Hunziker, C T Lim, Biophysical Methods in Probing Claudin Mediated Adhesion, in Methods in Molecular Biology - Claudins: Methods and Protocols, Humana Press, USA, vol. 762, pp. 77-89, 2011.
16. Sun, W, R Rajagopalan, C T Lim, Development of Three-Dimensional Tumor Models for the Study of Anti-Cancer Drug Effects, in Mechanobiology of Cell-Cell and Cell-Matrix Interactions, Springer, USA, 151 - 168, 2011.
15. Li, Q S, C T Lim, Structure-Mechanical Property Changes in Nucleus Arising from Breast Cancer, in Cellular and Biomolecular Mechanics and Mechanobiology, Springer, USA, pp. 645-476, 2011.
14. Li, A, C T Lim, Probing Human Disease States Using Atomic Force Microscopy, in Scanning Probe Microscopy, World Scientific, pp. 107-128, 2010.
13. Tan, S J, Q S Li, C T Lim, Manipulation of Single Cells and Nuclei, in Methods in Cell Biology – Nuclear Mechanics & Genome Regulation, Academic Press, vol 98, pp. 79-96, 2010.
12. Li, A, B Ho, J L Ding, C T Lim, Use of Atomic Force Microscopy as a Tool to Understand the Action of Antimicrobial Peptides on Bacteria, in Methods in Molecular Biology - Antimicrobial Peptides: Methods and Protocols, Humana Press, vol. 618, pp. 235-247, 2010.
11. Lee, G Y H, C T Lim, Nanotechnology & Human Diseases, in Selected Topics in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, World Scientific, pp. 229-242, 2009.
10. Zhu, Y W, E P S Tan, C H Sow, C T Lim, Synthesis of Nanowires, in Nanocomposite Coatings and Nanocomposite Materials, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, pp. 271-296, 2009.
9. Vedula, S R K, T S Lim, W Hunziker, C T Lim, Mechanistic Insights into the Physiological Functions of Cell Adhesion Proteins Using Single Molecule Force Spectroscopy, in Molecular & Cellular Biomechanics, Tech Science Press, USA, pp. 169-183, 2008.
8. Zhang, Y S, E P S Tan, C H Sow, C T Lim, Nanomechanical Characterization of One-Dimensional Nanostructures, in Micro and Nano Mechanical Testing of Materials and Devices, Springer, pp. 105-120, 2008.
7. Tan, E P S, C T Lim, Structure and Mechanical Properties of Electrospun Nanofibers and Nanocomposites, in Nanotechnology and Tissue Engineering: The Scaffold, CRC Press, USA, pp. 221-242, 2008.
6. Cooke, B M, C T Lim, Mechanical and Adhesive Properties of Healthy and Diseased Red Blood Cells, in Handbook of Hemorheology and Hemodynamics, IOS Press, pp. 91-113, 2007.
5. Vedula, S R K, T S Lim, G Rajagopal, W Hunziker, B Lane, B Sokabe, C T Lim, Role of External Mechanical Forces in Cell Signal Transduction, in Biomechanics at Micro- and Nanosacale Levels, Vol. III, World Scientific, Singapore, pp. 80-104, 2007.
4. Tan, E P S, Y Z Zhang, S Ramakrishna, C T Lim, Polymer nanofibers: Fabrication, Applications and Characterization, in Specialty Polymers, IK International, New Delhi, India, pp. 77-116, 2007.
3. Tan, E P S, C T Lim, Mechanical Characterization of Nanoscale Biomaterials, in Dekker Encyclopedia of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, Taylor and Francis Book, New York, USA, 2006.
2. Tan, E P S, C T Lim, Mechanical Characterization of a Single Nanofiber, in Nanomechanics of Materials and Structures, Springer, Netherlands, pp. 121-138, 2006.
1. Lim, C T (contributor), Optical Tweezers, in Exploring Nanotechnology Multimedia Encyclopedia, Nanopolis series, iMediasoft, 2005.